Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Cross Country

We have been writing a recout about cross country I hope you enjoy.

Yesterday on Thursday it was Cross Country when the bell ring the whole school went to there class’s and were walked down to the courts and went to our positions.


Mr Burt called groups up and they went to the field to race. The first group to go was the year 1 boys they lined up on the field’ Mr Burt said get your marks get set CAPP!


lt was nearly our turn Miss Jarman said year 6 girls come on we are going to race I had BUTTERFLIES I was freaking out we were on the I said WOW IT IS HAPPEN LIKE NOW.


When I was running I felt better that I was running because my BUTTERFLIES were gone so I was glad that we're gone. My Experience was good but next time i really want to try harder and second third or first never no thow.

No comments:

Post a Comment