Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Use my Brain Use My Heart I'm going to be Cyber Smart.

Today I am going to tell you what Use My Brain Use My Heart I'm going to Cyber Smart I have written a Sentence about what it is. Here is a Sentence what it is .



Use my brain use my heart I’m going to be Cyber Smart is a Korero. It’s to help people doing bad and dodgy things like Playing Music and playing Video clips on Youtube.


Use your brain means thinking about what you're going to do instead of going on the wrong thing. Make a better decision instead of not listening to your own head.



Use my heart is listening how I feel.
It is like when you are going on the wrong thing and someone is going to tell on you for going on the wrong or going on bad. I listen to my heart because that helps me from doing the wrong or bad thing.




Being Cyber Smart is when you are doing the right thing instead of doing the wrong thing.Cyber Smart is listening to a teacher and an adult.



No comments:

Post a Comment